Thursday, June 2, 2011

Biggest Loser

I love that show. Seeing these people work hard to lose their weight makes me feel like there is hope for me. Since I am not big enough to qualify for the show and I have seen people like this season's winner, Olivia, lose over a 100 pounds and end up looking like she was never heavy at all, I feel a little more motivated. I watched the finale and she and her sister look AMAZING. If they can do it, surely I can do it too. Of course, I don't get Bob or Jillian or 5 months at some beautiful ranch to do it. I don't think I could leave my kids for that long anyway.

On Sunday, we took the kids swimming. On Monday, I took a walk with the kids and the dog around the neighborhood. And on Tuesday, during my son's game, I pushed the baby in her stroller back and forth while watching the game. This was mostly because I was tired of chasing her and missing the game, but it turned out to be great exercise! Things are looking up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment