Monday, June 20, 2011

For Your Viewing Pleasure

My weight loss journey has not been going well(probably because I eat alot of cheeseburgers-yum). Today, I will share my pictures...one at my ideal weight and size and one of what I look like now. This is a pretty big step for me as I am very embarrassed about how I look right now. But, the past month or so, I completely gave up on trying to lose weight and just ate whatever I wanted. It stops today. Today, I am feeling motivated to eat better. Today I am feeling motivated to pull out one of my workout dvds and shake my bum! My husband and I decided to join Weight Watchers. I did it once before and I lost 25 lbs in the 3 months I did it. I am not sure when we are going to sign up, but it will be soon. In the meantime, I am going to work hard to cut out fast food and soda. That's the hardest for me. It's so much easier to order pizza, or grab a burger when you're a busy, working mom like me! Especially when your kid plays a sport. That just adds to the craziness.


So, here we go...just to put out there how much weight I have allowed myself to gain and how badly I need to get my butt in gear...here is a picture of me before my wedding. I was 150 lbs. I was in a size 8. I didn't even need to wear any spanx under my dress!!

And here is one of me in February of this year at 202 lbs and a size 14(a very snug 14). It's embarrassing.
OH. MAH. GAWD!!! Are you for real? Is that even the same person??? Is that a double chin?? GASP!!UGH. It's disgusting. So, I will change it. I will change it. I will change it!!! Yes, I will!!! Today, I had oatmeal for breakfast, and I have had 3 bottles of water. I have a little trick that has helped me in the past, that I am working on using again. Low sodium chicken bullion. If I am hungry and want to snack...I can drink a cup of broth. It fills me up, and gets my mind off the food. I used this trick alot during weight watchers and it helped me! Also, veggie broth is a good one as well. I can do it. I know I can. I owe it to myself and to my kids!!!  

2 comments:

  1. Emm ... Veggie Broth. My mouth is SO watering. Oh ... no it's not the Veggie Broth. It's that gigantic burger in the background. Lol!

    Anyway, it wouldn't let me comment on your other blog. I wanted to thank you for your comment. You have absolutely adorable, gorgeous children. Seth is an incredible ball player, and I want to pinch Stella's legs! Lol. Love that kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right...cheeseburgers...yummmm....
    Aw, thanks! I pinch her legs alot. LOL.

    ReplyDelete