Monday, May 9, 2011

Success!!

Well, I did it. I lost that extra 3 pounds I gained, plus the 4 I had regained!!! Go me!!! Truth be told, I think the extra 3 was because of female bloat...but all that really matters is that it's gone. I haven't read much more of my book. Ha ha. I told you...I am so bad at stuff like that. I mean, I know I need to lose the weight. I want to lose the weight...but when you get down to actually doing the work and losing the weight, um...excuse me, I need to go take a nap. After I eat my cheeseburger. Ha ha.

This week, I bought some ground turkey to make some burgers with. I did this because I am obsessed with cheeseburgers for some reason(yes, I had one for dinner last night when we went out for Mother's Day). Anyhow...I love that jalapeno cheddar stuffed burger from Burger King and I must have a cheeseburger at least once a week to be satisfied...so, I got some ground turkey. I will put in some cheese and jalapenos and make my own, lighter version of the burger I love so much.

Next on my list...taking that walk I set out to take every day this week and haven't done yet...Perhaps I will take some laps at my son's baseball practice tonight. Happy Monday burger lovers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment