Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Taste the Rainbow

I totally just ate some skittles. They tasted amazing. I won't lie. They tasted fricking amazing! Also, I had a soda this weekend. Ok, I actually had two. Ok, ok, I also had two pieces of pizza. What has the world come to??!!! Everyone run!!!

Alright, it isn't the end of the world I suppose...yet. I do feel as if I have been doing exceedingly well for a self admitted cheeseburger and coke addict. I'm talking coca-cola, not the white powder ok? I'm not that crazy.
This weekend, I just kind of had enough, you know? Like, I was just so tired and so over worrying about every calorie. So, I didn't count calories. I didn't work out. Don't get me wrong, I didn't run out and get big cheeseburgers or a big gulp soda. But, I did eat some pizza at a friend's house. Eh, whatevs. I didn't turn into a cheeseburger eating fool and go nuts with the soda. I just started over again on Monday.

Yes, I just ate some skittles, but it's alright. Tomorrow, I won't and tonight I'll work out. I'll live. No use feeling bad.

See, I'm learning!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! That's the whole idea! If you change your lifestyle, then a few "bad" foods every now and then won't make you "relapse." Also, I think the more you do this, the less you'll crave those foods anyway.

    ReplyDelete