Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm ahead of you!!!

Let me be frank. I really suck at eating right. I also pretty much suck at exercising. I did pretty well for a good while. The last couple of weeks, however, have not been good. At all. I haven't logged on to myfitnesspal.com in a while. I have eaten some fast food lately(gasp!). I have been drinking some soda too. OH THE SHAME!!

Anyhow, yesterday, at my kiddo's baseball practice, I discovered one of the other moms is also doing C25K. So me and my friend(another mom who is awesome enough to humor me by "running" with me) went to the track and joined her for the run of the day. She said she was on week 2.

I'm on week 3. Not that it really means much since I haven't stepped on the track in over a week. I decided to be a smart ass and said, "We're on week 3!" and she was like, "Oh really?" And I'm like, "Oh yea, but we can do week 2 with you. No big deal!"

Ha ha. That shit hurt. Really bad. I wanted to die. I whined before my 60 seconds of running was up and boy was I waiting for that bell to ding! DING!!! WALK!!! Music to my ears.

Anyway, I'm sore today. My legs are on fire. I know I shouldn't have gotten that bacon, egg and cheese mcgriddle this morning, but I won't lie. It was good.

I'll get back in the groove tomorrow. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment