Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Must. Not. Drink. Soda.

I will not drink soda. I will not go to the coke machine. I will not get Dr. Pepper. I will not drink soda. I will not drink soda. Soda is bad for me. Water is good for me. I will not drink soda. OHMYGOODNESSIWANTADRPEPPER!!!!!!

Good morning all! Today is my first day-ok, let's be honest-today is the 25th first day of not drinking soda. HA! Yes, I've quit before. It never really lasts too long. This time, I think I can do it. I think I can. I think I can!!!

Yesterday, after a good butt kicking by my amazing sister, I realized that while I know what needs to be done to make this weight loss journey go anywhere, I have not been forcing myself to do it! It is one thing to eat that breakfast burrito from sonic filled with bacon and zesty cheese sauce and think that it will be ok because I won't eat much the rest of the day. It's another thing to enter in my food for the day into the calorie counting app on my phone just after lunch time and see that I am already negative in my calories for the day...meaning there really is no chance for me to redeem the day. Wow.

So, here is how I feel so far without my soda...or a big ol' burrito. I chose a lovely Nature Valley peanut granola bar and some yogurt instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment