Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Confession

We bought new running shoes this weekend. My plan was to take a nice walk/jog yesterday evening once the kids were in bed. I confess...I didn't do this. But I have a great excuse! I had a migraine...the kind where lights and sounds hurt and you want to puke! I hate those!

In other news, though, my pants are not digging into my skin tight like they were a couple of weeks ago. The scale still says 197 or 196 depending on the time of day, but the extra bloat is definitely going away. The pants I wore yesterday had some room in the butt and thighs and two weeks ago, they were skin tight!

I consider this a success! I may not be dropping 10 lbs a week or anything, although I am definitely eating less and getting full faster. I think a little bit of willpower goes a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment